* Please find guidelines for final paper preparation and submission instructions below.
* The final paper submission deadline is August 20, 2012. There is a very tight schedule for preparing the proceedings, and there will be NO time extensions given!
* If after reading all instructions, you still have questions, please contact the Publication Chair (Xuan-Tu Tran) at: tutx at vnu dot edu dot vn.
* Please study carefully instructions on Creating PDFs before you proceed. It is assumed that you are familiar with creating PDFs compatible with IEEE PDF eXpress.
FINAL PAPER REVISION
1. Revise your paper according to the reviewers' comments.
2. Edit your paper using IEEE conference paper template. See Submission Guidelines at for detailed instruction.
3. Proofread your paper and check its layout.
4. Your paper is NOT page numbered. NO footnotes. NO headers.
PDF PREPARATION OF FINAL PAPER
5. File format of the paper is PDF (only this format is allowed). Your PDF must be IEEE Xplore compliant. Key features can be checked using Adobe Acrobat Reader: File --> Document Properties [or Ctrl+D]:
All fonts have to be embedded and subsetted,
* NO type 3 fonts allowed,
* Paper size is Letter size (8.5×11 inches),
* Compatible to PDF 1.3 format (ie. it can be opened by Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later),
* NO file security or password protection is set on the PDF.
6. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to certify your manuscript (see more instructions in the section “How to use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus” below):
* Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account
* Upload PDF(s) for Checking or upload source file(s) for Conversion. Note that you can use this service to attain PDF(s) from source file(s).
* Note for LaTeX users: Make sure to eliminate Type 3 fonts (bit-mapped fonts) from your document BEFORE submission.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
* Your final paper MUST be submitted for inclusion in the Proceedings of the ATC 2012.
* We also assume that you have done, by now, the previous two tasks (Final Paper Revision and PDF Preparation of Final Paper, as shown above).
* Only the corresponding author is allowed to submit the final paper.
7. Submit your final paper:
* Access to online submission system: access the submission website at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ATC2012/using your account you have previously used for paper submission. Important: the login name should be your email address we used to notify you the acceptance of your paper (in case you have various email addresses in use). If you have forgotten your corresponding password, please click on “Reset your password” to retrieve a new password sent to your email address.
* Select your role as “Author” and you will see a list of your paper(s), with the last column named as “Camera-Ready|Presentations”.
* If you are not the corresponding author of any paper in the list, you should not do anything.
* If you are the corresponding of paper(s) in the list, you should proceed the final paper submission. Click on the link “Edit” (next to “Camera-Ready”) and follow instructions in the welcome message in order to submit your final paper.
Important: Please make sure to update all information about title, abstract, author names and their order. All these information must be correctly entered into the system because they will then be automatically extracted for making the technical program of the conference as well as registering in the IEEE Xplore. We will not extract them manually from the PDF files.
8. Submit IEEE Copyright Form:
Once you have submitted the final paper, please proceed to submit your IEEE Copyright Form by first going back to your role as “Author” and then following the link “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” (in the top-right column “Camera-Ready|Presentation”). It will guide you through step-by-step. Important: Only certified PDF final paper accompanied by an IEEE Copyright Form and paid registration will be published in the ATC 2012 Conference Proceedings.
HOW TO USE IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
* PDF eXpress service is NOT a paper collection system. You MUST upload certified PDF(s) to ATC 2012 conference paper collection system.
* Only certified PDFs accompanied by an IEEE Copyright Form and paid registration will be published in the ATC 2012 Conference Proceedings!
* If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to guide you smoothly through the final manuscript preparation process.
* All conference papers submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is available for use now (August 6, 2012). Please go to http://www.pdf-express.org and follow the instructions.
Conference ID: ATC2012x
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus converts the following file types to PDF:
* Microsoft Word
* Rich Text Format
* Lotus Word Pro
* Corel WordPerfect