REGULAR PAPER SECTIONS
a. Each lecture style session room will be set with an LCD projector, a microphone and a laser pointer and a laptop.
b. Each lecture style presentation is allocated 20 minutes. You should spend about 15 minutes for presentation of the problem, the background, the innovative approach, the new results and the comparative evaluation. An additional 5 minutes should be available for discussion with the attendees.
c. Sign the register to show that you presented your paper.
a. The poster sessions will be 40 minutes long.
• Time (see the final program athttp://www.rev-conf.org/conference-program.html)
b. The Authors(s) are expected to;
• Be set up prior to the session.
• Be present at their poster for the entire session.
• Explain their paper to the audiences.
• Answer questions and interact as appropriate.
• Remove their materials promptly.
a. Poster boards are placed on the exhibit hall.
b. The locations are assigned.
c. Poster setup should be complete 10 minutes before the scheduled presentation.
d. Contact your session chair if you need any help.
a. All poster materials should be provided by the Author(s)
b. Push pins will be provided by the ATC’15
c. The area for your poster materials is A0 (1189 x 841 mm = 46.8 x 33.1 in)
d. Please try your material layout before you arrive and make sure it fits in the assigned space.